The Information we collect
The information collected may include:
- your name and position;
- your address (post and/or e-mail);
- your gender and occupation;
- other information relevant to client surveys and/or service offers.
- How we use your information
The information collected via this Site and your use of the services may be processed so that Defamed may:
- send you information which it thinks maybe of interest to you;
- provide information relating to you;
- provide our contracted service providers, such as our legal expert partner firms, with information about our clients;
- pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with Defamed’s contractual obligations; and
- We will not pass any personal information collected through this Site to any third party for their use without the consent of the individual.
- We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Site, and the websites visited just before and just after our Site. As with any website operator, Defamed may analyse our website logs to improve the value of our Site. We may also use an external service to provide real-time reporting to us and our authorized agents of browser accesses to our Site. This reporting includes page views, unique views, unique visitors, repeat visitors, frequency of visits, and peak-volume traffic periods. We do not use this service to gather, request, record, require, collect or track any Internet users’ personally identifiable information.
We may use Google analytics (or another provider of analytic tools from time to time). You can opt out of Google analytics cookies across all web sites by using a simple add-on from Google. This is available from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.”
Most browsers allow you to adjust your cookie settings. If you want to know how to adjust your cookie settings, please use the help menu on your browser. However, switching off cookies may restrict your use of our Site. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Links to Third Party Websites
Defamed is committed to keeping the information which you provide to us secure.